Wednesday, November 17, 2010

37 weeks

Dear Remy,

You can come at any time now hunny! I hate all the pressure you put on me down there, not to mention the horrible cramps and contractions I have been having. I would love for you to be here for thanksgiving..but if I have to wait 14 more days then so be it!

Love you-
Mommy...

Thought I would share that as of yesterday I am full term 37 weeks! I am crossing my fingers that maybe she will want to come before the 1st...but either way wow 14 days left and I will have a newborn..I am getting very nervous especially after how Boone's terrible 2's have been in full effect I am going to be pulling my hair out.

Well on a side note I made fudge last night for the first time and it turned out AWESOME!! I am very proud of myself because sometimes new things don't always turn out for me..but I gotta say polish my hand and say hey couldn't get any better unless Zack let me put walnuts in it.

Have a great rest of the week!

1 comment:

  1. congrats on the fudge! You'll do fine with baby #2. My little man turned 2 in September and he's hit that terrible 2 stage too. He's definitely easier than my 6yr old was at that time. Maybe it's because we're "old pro's" who knows! I hope you get your wish and have your little girl for Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete