Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The little things that count

Continuing in my finding joy post..my thing today that I found I am really thankful for is my awesome OBGYN.
-His name is Stanley Malnar and he delivered Boone and of course I could only think of him to deliver our daughter, the thing I am thankful for in particular is his sincere generosity and kindness every time I see him. He makes me feel so loved when I am in there and that I am the best parent and person in the world.

Each visit he continues to amaze me as a doctor, he is older and has been through his share of deliveries and mothers I am sure. But he makes me feel like an individual and not just another chart he has to deal with. He has gone out of his way for me in many different ways, after I had Boone and came in for my 2 week check up, he personally walked me down to my car and put Boone into the car with is car seat, when I had my gallbladder attack in his office during my 30 day checkup he personally wheeled me in a wheel chair to the ER and into my surgery room taking time out of his work day to take care of one patient. He came back and saw me each day I was in the hospital before and after my gallbladder surgery.

I would recommend him to anyone he is an amazing doctor an a friend. I am lucky to have found such a great doctor, especially since he is the one who handles bringing the most important thing to me, into this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment