Monday, October 25, 2010

31-40 joys of life!

Well this weekend was very low key and fun...I noticed a couple things throughout the weekend that really are the joys I am lucky to experience in my life.

31. Driving home from somewhere and my 2 boys falling asleep at the same time and how quiet and peaceful it is.
32. Pillsbury holiday cookies with the picture in the middle. I got turkey ones yesterday
33. Peppermint mocha coffee creamer.
34. Going to bed all at the same time (Boone, mama and daddy) and having a shhh contest till someone finally falls asleep.
35. When my son comes up with the craziest stories and tells me all about them.
36. Holding my son while he falls asleep
37. Baby showers
38. Driving through the country
39. Movie watching nights with my BF
40. My sister!

1 comment:

  1. I love those fancy coffee creamers, the peppermint is one of my favorite things about the christmas season.

    ReplyDelete